Dear Members and Friends,
We are excited to share with you updates on Park Street YMCA access and openings. We appreciate your support and patience as we have carefully reopened the Park Street Y in accordance with the CDC and New Jersey public health guidelines. The greater Montclair community has made this possible by putting safety first.
As you will see, we are sequencing these changes so that we have time to implement and update our staff and members.
STARTING JUNE 28
- Reservations for LAP LANES will be removed and swimmers will no longer have to register on MotionVibe. The pool schedule will be revised.
- STEAM & SAUNA rooms will reopen in both men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- MONDAY – FRIDAY HOURS will be 5am through 8pm with no afternoon closure. Cleaning will be adjusted to meet member flow. Saturday hours remain 7am-2pm.
STARTING JULY 4
SUNDAY HOURS will return beginning with holiday hours on Sunday, July 4th, 7am-11am.
STARTING JULY 5
A new GYMNASIUM schedule will roll out – Basketball and Family Gym is back!
STARTING JULY 11
Regular SUNDAY HOURS resume 7am-2pm. We will announce our updated group exercise schedule soon.
OTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- On June 14, we transitioned back to wipes in the silver stands for members to use before and after working out on the equipment. Y staff will continue to clean the equipment with towels.
- Track, boxing area, and courts remain closed at this time.
- The stretching area in the ladies locker room will not reopen as a stretching area, it will be repurposed to better serve our members, details to follow.
- Our mask policy remains in place.
We look forward to seeing you all at the Y!
Park Street YMCA