PHILANTHROPY. FOR A BETTER US
The Y believes in helping our community to strengthen - spirit, mind, and body.
Did you know that in 2021, contributions from supporters like you made up 16% of the Y’s overall revenue? [View our 2022 Annual Meeting HERE]
Here are just a few things those gifts made possible at our Y:
- Served 181 members in our Diabetes Prevention & Blood Pressure Monitors programs
- Provided Swim Lessons to 2,863 children and adults
- 1,345 children attended three Summer Camps
- Learning Enrichment Center served over 150 children in remote learning
- 875 grocery deliveries to low-income seniors in our community, delivering 6,440 pounds of food
No matter the challenges facing our community, the Y is here to help. During the COVID19 pandemic, the Y has provided programming to address needs like food insecurity, blood shortages, emergency childcare, and remote learning support. We have adapted our health and safety protocols to meet the highest standards so that our members can continue to come to the Y with peace of mind.
The YMCA of Montclair is proud to be an anchor institution in our community, welcoming all regardless of need. However, this is only possible with the help of generous supporters like you. Please consider making a contribution today by clicking the DONATE TODAY button.
The Y. For a Better Us.