PHILANTHROPY. FOR A BETTER US
At the YMCA of Montclair, we are committed to elevating, empowering, and inspiring our community today and every day. The Y is a place to play, to learn, to connect, to be healthy, and to give back.
With your help, we expand access to the resources, opportunities, and relationships that everyone needs to thrive. Your support has a direct and positive impact on our community.
Here are just a few things made possible by Annual Campaign support in 2022:
- Served 435 individuals in our Chronic Disease Prevention programs
- Provided swim instruction to 4,114 children and adults
- Logged 3,541 volunteer hours
- Welcomed 119 young people into our free 7th Grade Initiative program
- Engaged 1,437 children in School Age Child Care
Now more than ever, we need places and programs that are open to people of all generations, backgrounds, and perspectives. The YMCA of Montclair is proud to welcome all, regardless of ability to pay. However, this is only possible with the help of generous supporters like you.
Our community is stronger when we come together. Please consider making a contribution today by clicking the DONATE TODAY button.