ENJOY Y ACCESS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Your Y membership now allows you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States and Puerto Rico, at no additional cost! So, those out-of-town business trips and family visits won’t interfere with your workout! It’s as easy as flashing your membership card at the Y you’re visiting. Take your YMCA of Montclair membership with you Nationwide on the road, get your workout in and connect with the larger Y community.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States at no additional cost.
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- Special memberships (group homes, other agencies, etc.) are not eligible.
- Program discounts are only available for YMCA of Montclair members.
- You must be 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Terms to Know:
- Participating Y: A local association that participates in Nationwide Membership under the terms of the Nationwide Membership agreement and that can be visited by Y members from other associations through Nationwide Membership.
- Home Y: A local association that enrolls individuals as members and collects the appropriate membership dues.
- Nationwide member: Individuals who are active, full facility members of Y’s participating in Nationwide Membership, as well as participating Y members who visit a Y other than their home Y. Nationwide members must visit their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Some restrictions may apply or vary among the participating Ys, so we recommend you call ahead prior to your visit. Visit ymca.net to find a participating Y location in the area you are visiting.