Our goal is to help you become the best version of yourself. Teaching you a lifestyle and behavior change that can help you stay healthy and fit for a lifetime. Learn proper form, work-rest ratios, and the most effective fat loss and muscle building techniques.
We offer on-site personal training. These sessions are held inside the Park Street YMCA in full accordance with CDC and public health guidelines. Members must register on the MotionVibe platform to reserve your spot.
NEW GROUP TRAINING PAIRS! Thinking of Personal Training? Wondered if it's for you, or you have trained in the past and are looking to hit the restart button? A friend or family member may be too, and what better way to meet your goals together! Training will be designed to meet the needs of the pair, integrating a program that is suited to you both, challenging each other while focusing on your own personal goals.
For more information, contact Rheagan Alexander, Healthy Living Director at email@example.com.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Set up your account by clicking Sign Up Now.
- Enter your first name, last name, and YMCA barcode from your key fob.
- Create a user name and password.
- Enter your birthday and email.
- You must sign our waiver and code of conduct. (If not available, staff will have on-site.)
- If you need assistance with MotionVibe, please email Lisa Kievit, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Wear your workout clothes, locker rooms and bathrooms are available.
- Bring your own mat and workout towel.