Our goal is to help you become the best version of yourself. Teaching you a lifestyle and behavior change that can help you stay healthy and fit for a lifetime. Learn proper form, work-rest ratios, and the most effective fat loss and muscle building techniques.
ON SITE PERSONAL TRAINING
We offer on-site personal training. These sessions are held inside the Park Street YMCA in full accordance with CDC and public health guidelines. Members must register on the MotionVibe platform to reserve your spot. For more information, contact Xavier Munden, Senior Healthy Living Director at email@example.com.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Set up your account by clicking Sign Up Now.
- Enter your first name, last name, and YMCA barcode from your key fob.
- Create a user name and password.
- Enter your birthday and email.
- You must sign our new waiver and code of conduct. (If not available, staff will have on-site.)
- If you need assistance with MotionVibe, please email Lisa Kievit, Senior Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Please bring a mask to the Y.
- Wear your workout clothes, locker rooms and bathrooms are available.
- Bring your own mat and workout towel.
- Bring a filled water bottle, drinking fountains will not be available
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- SOCIAL DISTANCING The fitness floor is designed to make it easy to stay 6 feet apart.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher.
- HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE You will be required to answer 5 questions. If you answer yes to any question, you will not be allowed to participate. Click here to see the questions.
VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING
To get started, click the link box above to choose the number of weekly sessions that work best for you! You will be contacted by Y staff to discuss your training and the day and time that works for you in your schedule to meet online.
Your first session is a free assessment to ensure you understand the technology and receive your basic fitness assessment. Use Zoom, Skype, or Whatsapp on your computer or smart mobile device. Contact our Welcome Center at 973-744-3400 for information or email email@example.com.
Virtual sessions are 30 minutes.
- 1/week $112 per month ($28/session)
- 2/week $182 per month ($24/session)
- 3/week $264 per month ($22/session)
These sessions are discounted from on-site prices.