1. Stay active.
2. Walk, move, dance!
3. Add physical activity to your holiday tradition.
4. Bring a healthy dish to your parties, plan ahead of time.
5. Drink lots of water.
6. Limit alcohol consumption.
7. Manage stress wisely, meditate, breathe, do yoga.
8. Use health and wellness resources.
· Wellness coach
· Personal Trainer
· Group Classes
· Find support from your friends
· Workout with a partner
Enjoy, be thankful! This is a time to share with your loved ones, friends and family. Take a moment to appreciate all that you have and all the things that make your life special.
Have a safe and fun New Year’s Eve and a healthy, meaningful, happy and prosperous 2020.
Peace & Love to the Y family!
Healthy Living Director