While our doors were closed, the Y never stopped serving the community. We've been hard at work providing emergency childcare to frontline workers, hosting blood drives, coordinating PPE distribution, distributing food to those in need, and checking in with our seniors.
We are reopening our Y in phases in line with the directives from the State of New Jersey and according to guidelines from the Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control. The safety of our members, program participants, staff, and volunteers is our number one priority. We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT IS OPEN NOW
Our large and small pools at the Park Street are open. The large pool is dedicated to lap swim and the small pool is dedicated to water exercise and special hours for our vulnerable members. Access to our pools are for members only and by advanced reservation on our new MotionVibe reservation program.
For questions about current aquatics programming, please contact Association Aquatics Director Tammy Como at email@example.com.
INDIVIDUAL FITNESS ACCESS
We offer Individual Fitness Access at our Park Street YMCA. Access is limited to individual and family members age 16 & up, advanced registration is required on MotionVibe. To maintain capacity requirements, each family member 16 & up must create their own individual account and register on MotionVibe.
The Park Street YMCA offers top-of-the-line cardio equipment, circuit, and strength equipment, as well as stretching and weight training areas. Enter through the Lower Lobby. Facial coverings must be worn during the check-in process, all common areas, and while exiting the building.
OUTDOOR GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
We offer outdoor group exercise classes in our Park Street YMCA parking lot. Limited class size is available. All members must register on our new MotionVibe platform to reserve your spot.
Athletic Conditioning ~ Bootcamp ~ Circuit Training ~ Core & More ~ Senior Strength, Endurance & Balance ~ Pilates ~ Power Yoga ~ Spin ~ Yoga ~ Zumba
We offer on-site personal training. These sessions are held inside the Park Street YMCA in full accordance with CDC and public health guidelines.
Members must register on our new MotionVibe platform to reserve your spot. For more information, contact Xavier Munden, Senior Healthy Living Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Set up your account by clicking Sign Up Now.
- Entering your first name, last name, and YMCA barcode from your key fob.
- Create a user name and password.
- Enter your birthday and email.
- You must sign our new waiver and code of conduct. (If not available, staff will have on-site.)
- If you need assistance with MotionVibe, please email Lisa Kievit, Senior Membership Director at email@example.com.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Masks are required at all times.
- Wear your workout clothes or swimsuit.
- Locker rooms, showers, saunas, steam rooms, and squash courts are closed.
- Bring your own mat and workout towel. There is no towel service.
- Bring a filled water bottle, drinking fountains will not be available
- Bring your YMCA membership card
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING The fitness floor is designed to make it easy to stay 6 feet apart.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have a temperature 100.4 degrees or higher.
- HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE You will be required to answer 5 questions. If you answer yes to any question, you will not be allowed to participate.