While our doors were closed, the Y never stopped serving the community. We've been hard at work providing emergency childcare to frontline workers, hosting blood drives, coordinating PPE distribution, distributing food to those in need, and checking in with our seniors.
We are reopening our Y in phases in line with the directives from the State of New Jersey and according to guidelines from the Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control. The safety of our members, program participants, staff, and volunteers is our number one priority. We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT IS OPEN NOW
HOW TO REGISTER
- Set up your account by clicking Sign Up Now.
- Entering your first name, last name, and YMCA barcode from your key fob.
- Create a user name and password.
- Enter your birthday and email.
- You must sign our new waiver and code of conduct. (If not available, staff will have on-site.)
- If you need assistance with MotionVibe, please email Lisa Kievit, Senior Membership Director at email@example.com.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Masks are required at all times.
- Wear your workout clothes or swimsuit.
- Locker rooms, showers, saunas, steam rooms, and squash courts are closed.
- Bring your own mat and workout towel. There is no towel service.
- Bring a filled water bottle, drinking fountains will not be available
- Bring your YMCA membership card
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING The fitness floor is designed to make it easy to stay 6 feet apart.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have a temperature 100.4 degrees or higher.
- HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE You will be required to answer 5 questions. If you answer yes to any question, you will not be allowed to participate.