Online / In Person Registration, Inclement Weather Policy, and “Good To Know” At The Geyer Family Branch
Online / In Person Registration
REGISTRATION will be given in the following order:
- Members with a current Family Membership. Family Memberships are those families who have at least one current adult membership at the Park Street YMCA facility.
- Members who participated in previous sessions, but do not have a current Family Membership (only your child is a Member with the YMCA of Montclair) and *New Members.
*New Members/Membership Renewals: In order to register online, your child must have a current membership.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES (Effective May 31, 2017)
Kinder Membership $102
Ages 6 months—5 years
Youth Membership $114
Ages 6 –12
**You may register on-line or in person on the registration date(s) that apply to your child. All children must have a current membership to participate in our programs.
Please see a Member Service Staff to verify your e-mail address and to receive your temporary login & password prior to the registration begin date.
Inclement Weather Policy
In case of inclement weather, members are encouraged to call the Family Center at (973) 783-7640 for up to date information regarding program cancellations, delayed openings of the facility or closures. There will be a staff member or recorded message informing you of our status.
PLEASE ASSUME WE ARE OPEN: We only send out an e mail notification if there is a closure. During the winter/spring seasons we will make every effort to remain open. However, we do want to make sure that all of our members and staff remain safe during any inclement weather event and reserve the right to delay the opening or close the facility. Unfortunately make ups are not available for classes cancelled due to inclement weather.
“Good To Know” At The Geyer Family Branch
- For The safety of your children, and for program quality purposes, Parent/Child classes are for one child and one adult; siblings are not permitted in the program area unless noted by the class description. If you need child care during those times please refer to our nursery schedule.
- Child only classes are for children only– parents are welcome to sit in the lobby areas; most classes offer an observation day/recital at the end of the session.
- Due to the unique nature of each department, make-up classes are at the discretion of the director of each program area.
- Please refer to our refund policy regarding refund/credits. It is included in your membership agreement. Refunds/credits will not be issued after week 2 of the session starting. For program planning and staffing purposes, class transfers/changes can only be made during the first 2 weeks of the session if room allows.
- The Geyer Family Y is a NUT AWARE facility. Please do not bring nut products into the building.